Your representative votes on your behalf about the economy & your wallet.
Your representative votes on the GA tax code.
Educating Youth & Unemployed Adults
- Bernard Marr, from Forbes Billionaires, speaks about the 4th Industrial Revolution we are in and what needs to be done for our youth and unemployed adults.
- The World Economic Forum reports human jobs WILL BE REPLACED with artificial intelligence, and Georgia will not be able to keep up with the demand. We will be dependent on international students to match our supply demands.
- How do we fix this? We need to revolutionize the current Georgia teaching curriculum. Urban and rural schools are not performing at the minimal standards required to be considered progressive.
- Other issues facing families include homelessness, poverty, human trafficking, mental health issues, unstable housing options, violence, and simple boredom.
- District 56 is home to several colleges and universities, including Georgia Institute for Technology. The latest Civic Report, Rethinking Education examines solutions and the Harvard Business School cites how to make America competitive.
PREPARE ALL YOUTH FOR TOMORROW
🇺🇸 Forget the idealisms and segregational thoughts of yesterday 🇺🇸